CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Funny little story....




So i love the gym! I think you get better workouts when you go compared to at home. When i moved to Salt Lake i started going to the Any Time Fitness, i would go everyday and i just loved it... After i had been going there awhile i started to notice the CUTIEST boy but i never talked to him because I hate the type of people that just go to the gym to hook up with guys. So one week we happened to be the only two in the gym and got to talking (let me remind you its been about 2 months and we FINALLY talked) but he was SOOOOOOOO nice and cute! so that whole week we would go to the gym at the same time and just chat it up for a least an hour, work out together and it was great... all i knew about him was his name was David from California. So I decided that i was going to invite him to the Sugerland concert well the week went by and guess what i never saw David, So then i decided i was going to invite him to the Rascal Flats concert and guess what NO DAVID. I always carried gym clothes in the car and would drive by the gym just in case he was there. So I made a decision NO MATTER what the next time i saw him I was going to ask him to do something.




Well yesterday i went to the gym and i was dead tired i had no desire to go but i thought "just go see if he was there" So as i was pulling up he WAS there i got so nervous and i thought I cant chicken out. So i went in and there he was... we started talking and he asked all sorts of questions how i had been, where i had been and so on. He then asked if anything new in my life and of course i said no... So then said well what about you and he was like "o no nothing to exciting". So then i finally got up the courage and said " hey so what are you up to this weekend.?" I then watch him start to laugh and he replys "I am actually married, i got married two weeks ago!". Believe me when i say i wanted to turn around and RUN no walk but RUN out the door. haha he was actually way nice about it and we still talked.




But i did leave the gym that day in shock... I was kinda crushed but i just thought at least i put my self out there! haha

1 comments:

Jordan and Sadie Simpson

Oh my gosh, Erika I laughed right out loud! We definitely need to talk more! I hope things are going great for you. :)

Post a Comment